How to Book a Taxi
Board Members are able to book taxis directly with the taxi company Hexagon uses. Members are able to book taxis for all Board, Audit & Risk Committee, Remuneration Committee, Performance Management Committee, Stage 3 Complaint hearings and any ad hoc Board related meetings.
Members are asked not to use this system for attendance at Resident Forum, Focus Group, or any ‘resident involvement’ type meetings as there is a separate travel reimbursement system for attendance at these meetings.
Taxi firm: Data Cars
Telephone numbers: 020 8852 2211, 020 8318 4333 or 020 8852 1122.
Members will need to say they are making a booking on Hexagon Housing Association’s account number 239. When asked for a reference name, the name to give is ‘Val Sharpe’.
How to Claim Expenses
It is Hexagon’s policy to reimburse Board Members for reasonable out-of-pocket expenses incurred in connection with their duties for the Association and its subsidiaries.
This may include the costs of child care as well as the normal expenses arising from attendance at meetings, away days, site visits and conference and seminars. Members in any doubt about whether an expense can be claimed should speak to the Chair or Chief Executive.
How to Contact Hexagon’s Directors
Members can contact any member of the Senior Management Team by the links below or via their direct line telephone numbers as listed.
- Tom McCormack – Chief Executive and Company Secretary – 020 8768 7904; email@example.com
- Andrew Green – Housing Services Director – 020 8768 7901; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phil Newsam – Finance & IT Director – 020 8768 7902; email@example.com
- Kerry Heath – Development & Sales Director – 020 8768 7986; firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Collick – Property Services Director – 020 8768 9011; email@example.com
How to Contact Fellow Board Members
Members can download a Board Members Contact list here.