From the first time you meet your Hexagon Advisor, they will work with you to understand your current situation, your support needs, your strengths, education and employment history and the kinds of jobs most suitable for you.
Our Advisors are specialists in finding people work, and will work with you to agree a plan of action to help you achieve your goals. We will support you all the way, helping you to: create a great CV and cover letter, find vacancies, complete strong job applications; perfect your interview techniques; access training. Our support is aimed at helping you find a job that will last, so that you can look forward to and feel confident about the future.
- 1:1 Information, advice and guidance
- 1:1 Practical support with your CV, cover letter and job applications
- Interview preparation and coaching
- Access to employability training including mock interviews with employers
- Access to vacancies and apprenticeships
- Jobsearch support including referral to suitable vacancies with our contractors
- Access to training including nationally recognised or CPD qualifications at Level 2 and 3
- Work placements
- Support when you are in work for at least 6 months
For more information email email@example.com or call 020 8768 7992 to speak to a member of the Employment Support Team.