Do you find job interviews a challenge?
Are you worried that you may not be selling your knowledge and skills?
If ‘Yes’, then let the Employment and Training Team at Hexagon Housing Association help you.
Hexagon Housing Association is working in partnership with Murray Birrell to offer residents job interview practice.
Residents will benefit from:
- Gaining a new or updated CV, that will be sent to the ‘employer’ prior to the interview.
- Access to group or 1-1 interview coaching using Murray Birrell’s interview skills resource pack.
- Mock interview practice in a corporate environment with a panel (including one of the organisation’s directors).
- Receiving verbal feedback straight after the interview.
- Written feedback to help with future interviews.
Please note you will need to meet with the Senior Employment Advisor at Hexagon prior to being booked on any sessions.
Mock interviews will be at 11am sharp. (This will last for approximately 1 hour including verbal feedback)
- 21st February
- 29th February
- 20th March
- 28th March
Hexagon Housing Association will cover all travel costs to and from the mock interview session.
If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8768 7992 and leave a message.
Location for the Interview coaching and practice sessions: BR5 1DE
Nearest Train station: Petts Wood. Buses: 208, R3 and R7