Become a Resident Member of TPAS for FREE!
The Tenant Participation Advisory Service (TPAS) promote, support and champion tenant involvement and empowerment in social housing across England. Membership is made up of local tenants and landlord organisations, covering 3 million homes.
Hexagon became a member of TPAS in late 2023, part of the membership package includes the opportunity for volunteers to become a Resident Member of TPAS.
A few benefits highlighted here, though as we have only just joined, we have yet to tap into many resources.
- Receive invites to TPAS virtual and in person roundtables, focus groups and workshops
- Participate in live free webinars and access pre-recorded member webinars
- Opportunities and routes to influence national policy
- Access to exclusive member Resource hub for all your engagement needs
- Newsletter to keep up to date with engagement news
- Advice on engagement issues via their enquiry service
- Attend free virtual and in person member only events throughout the year
- Access to the tenant only online networking group to create engagement conversations across England
- Opportunities to share your experiences and opinions
- Chance to gain recognition and share what you are doing
- Opportunities to join our Board of Directors
- Voting rights at our Annual General Meeting
Interested in Becoming a Member?
Please email email@example.com or call 0203 892 4751. We will then add you to the TPAS membership then TPAS will contact you direct. Please make sure you do it this way to get it free. If you join directly through TPAS there will be a charge. TPAS also host regular 1 hour webinars to help you find out how to get the most out of your membership.