Interested in a career in social housing?
A career in social housing has it’s ups and downs just like any other job. To help people understand the variety of roles within this industry, Hexagon Housing Association will be delivering an Introduction to working in social housing course.
You will be able to find out more information on the:
- purpose of social housing
- main activities of social housing providers
- rights and responsibilities of tenants and landlords
- different roles available within the sector
- diverse range of tenants, their needs and how social housing providers aim to support them
- current challenges within the sector
Course Dates: To be confirmed
Time: 10:30am – 2pm
Travel will be reimbursed and light lunch will be provided.
Childcare costs can be covered for children under 5. Please let us know in advance.
Please note you will need to complete an enrolment form prior to attending the course .
On completion of the course you can access any of the options:
- A 6-week work experience placement with Hexagon (1 day a week). Travel and lunch expenses covered.
- Online training provider, Skills Academy offering a wide range of free courses to residents.
- Support to apply for work, access to our contractor vacancies and bi-weekly job alerts.
Please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message on 020 8768 7992 to book your place.
- Your Name
- Contact Number
- Dietary requirements e.g. Allergies, Vegetarian, Vegan etc
- If you have any health conditions or disabilities that require additional support
On completion of the two days, attendees will get a certificate.