Are you an unemployed parent or carer?
Thinking about training or employment but not sure where to start?
Why not attend our Positive Pathways for Parents and Carers course to help you navigate the world of work.
- Introduction to Mindfulness
- Confidence and Motivation
- Developing presentation and communication skills through team building.
- CV tips to secure employment
- Interview skills
- Flexible/part-time working information session
- Childcare information session
Course Dates: Postponed
Time: 10:30am – 2pm
Travel reimbursed and light lunch provided.
Childcare costs covered for children under 5. Please let us know in advance.
Please note you will need to complete an enrolment form prior to attending the course .
On completion of the course you can access any of the options:
- A 6-week work experience placement with Hexagon (1 day a week). Travel and lunch expenses covered.
- Online training provider, Skills Academy offering a wide range of free courses to residents.
- Support to apply for work, access to our contractor vacancies and bi-weekly job alerts.
Please email the following information to email@example.com or call 020 8768 7992 to book your place.
- Your Name
- Contact Number
- Dietary requirements e.g. Allergies, Vegetarian, Vegan etc
- If you have any health conditions or disabilities that require additional support